What happens when you delay recording because one host is under the weather? In this case the host doesn’t prepare! That would be me, Brian. But somehow we pulled a show from thin air. We laughed a lot and got pretty serious about the stock market (this truly is a film podcast, I swear) there at the end.
Take this ride with us as we discuss not being prepared and get good naturedly critical about ourselves and the show. There’s a segment where I don’t remove the “uhs” and “ums” and I leave in the dog barks just to demonstrate how the show goes from raw to polished. We laugh, you will, too.
Brian has been watching a lot of new films and that includes a lot of period pieces. Mick posed the question of period correct language; should it be softened in these enlightened times or should it reflect reality? You can follow Brian’s list on Letterboxd.
The tangent this week is the meme stock debacle that happened over the last week of January. We love it! Stay strong nerds and eat the rich!
Mick has new shows joining him on the Scene Snobs channels and teases with some big COMING SOON news that he can’t quite share details on just yet.
Stay In Touch
We love your feedback! You can get in touch with us by email, pullingfocuspodcastshow at gmail.com and at any social outlet below.
Please rate and review Pulling Focus where ever you get your podcasts.
Don’t Miss Out
- Ep 29: Minimum Wage, Spec Scripts, The Warriors And Tons More
- Ep 28: Behind the Scenes at PFPShow, Period Correct Language in Film and Of Course Meme Stocks!
- Ep 27: Political Movies and Why We Watch. Also Wild Tangents About Forest Whitaker and More!
- Ep 26: Happy New Year! F**K Off 2020! Quality YouTube, WW84 Happened, Directors: To Follow or Not to Follow
- Ep 25: 2020 Favorite Films, Emotional Triggers in Film and Mick and Brian Share Their Early Projects with Each Other.