Hello all you Focus Pullers, thanks for joining us! This week Mick and Brian discuss how an increase in the federal minimum wage could impact theaters, the paltry amount of spec scripts sold last year (and the previous decade), and our love for a little film called The Warriors.
Notable tangents include Donald Glover, Michael Pare and trying a new tag line on for size; Pulling Focus, Show It To Your Ears!
Mick issued a movie challenge and you’re invited to play along. Watch Bowfinger and Barton Fink before our next episode, then message us at PFPShow on Twitter or InstaGram if you want to join us in the discussion. Easy peasy and it should be fun.
We’re also floating an idea for a new show but this one features you, the filmmakers out there. If you have a short film you want to share, send us a link to the file on Vimeo or YouTube. Maybe we’ll feature it on our new show!
Stay In Touch
We love your feedback! You can get in touch with us by email, pullingfocuspodcastshow at gmail.com and at any social outlet below.
Please rate and review Pulling Focus where ever you get your podcasts.
Don’t Miss Out
- Ep 43: Dissecting Nicolas Cage
- Ep 42: Tony Scott, Candyman, MARVEL and Movies are Time Capsules
- EP 41: Movie First Dates, Celebrity Hall Passes and Movie Crushes
- Ep 40: Writer’s Rooms and Whole Lots of Other Stuff
- Ep 39: The Shining, One of Us has Questions the Other has no Answers and a Lovely Music Tangent!