This week we have stunt performer Geoff Scovell! Geoff does stunts on some great shows like 12 Monkeys, The Boys, The Strain, SEE, X-Men and much, much more. Geoff gives us insight on how stunts are created and performed safely. Mick and I learned so much about the life of stunt performers. The craft and the art of doubling famous talent. And how a well thought out stunt can bring so much to a shoot, save money, and of course, make the stars look great.
Thanks Geoff for coming on the show and we hope you’ll come back after season 3 of The Boys and walk us through it, stunt by stunt!
Stay In Touch
We love your feedback! You can get in touch with us by email, pullingfocuspodcastshow at gmail.com and at any social outlet below.
Please rate and review Pulling Focus where ever you get your podcasts.
Don’t Miss Out
- Ep 42: Tony Scott, Candyman, MARVEL and Movies are Time Capsules
- EP 41: Movie First Dates, Celebrity Hall Passes and Movie Crushes
- Ep 40: Writer’s Rooms and Whole Lots of Other Stuff
- Ep 39: The Shining, One of Us has Questions the Other has no Answers and a Lovely Music Tangent!
- Ep 38: Mick Recovers and Jersey Accents are the Best and Another Challenge