Our second interview on Pulling Focus is with writer, director, producer Gavin Michael Booth. We discuss the film he co-wrote and directed, the very unique Last Call. Last Call is a feature drama shot simultaneously from two perspectives in split screen. But this is no gimmick. The purposeful presentation is a wholly unique story telling method that delivers the films drama perfectly. Acted beautifully by Sarah Booth and David Wilkins, Last Call is an incredible film experience and a bright reminder of the abundance of creativity in independent cinema. Kudos to Gavin Michael Booth and David Wilkins, writers of Last Call.
Last Call is an official selection at the 8th Annual Skyline Indie Film Fest and will be available through Skyline September 10-13, 2020. Tickets available early August.
Links for Clicking
Stay In Touch
We love your feedback! You can get in touch with us by email, pullingfocuspodcastshow at gmail.com and at any social outlet below.
Please rate and review Pulling Focus where ever you get your podcasts.
Don’t Miss Out
- Pulling Focus Ep 20: Jack Sholder Interview & Directing Master Class!
- Pulling Focus Ep 19: RIP RBG & Animal, State of the Biz, Horror Anthologies, Halloween & Christmas Season Movies, and So Much More!
- Pulling Focus Ep 18: The Hangover Show, aka Don’t Be Dumb and a Whole Lot More
- Pulling Focus Ep 17: Cobra Kai & Karate/Kung Fu Movies, The Exorcist Remake, The Princess Bride Live Read and Much More!
- Pulling Focus: Ep 16 Mick and Brian Have A Chat-Fest