Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:26:40 — 119.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | RSS
Our second interview on Pulling Focus is with writer, director, producer Gavin Michael Booth. We discuss the film he co-wrote and directed, the very unique Last Call. Last Call is a feature drama shot simultaneously from two perspectives in split screen. But this is no gimmick. The purposeful presentation is a wholly unique story telling method that delivers the films drama perfectly. Acted beautifully by Sarah Booth and David Wilkins, Last Call is an incredible film experience and a bright reminder of the abundance of creativity in independent cinema. Kudos to Gavin Michael Booth and David Wilkins, writers of Last Call.
Last Call is an official selection at the 8th Annual Skyline Indie Film Fest and will be available through Skyline September 10-13, 2020. Tickets available early August.
Links for Clicking
Stay In Touch
We love your feedback! You can get in touch with us by email, pullingfocuspodcastshow at gmail.com and at any social outlet below.
Please rate and review Pulling Focus where ever you get your podcasts.
Pulling Focus can be found at Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, IHeart Radio and more…
Don’t Miss Out
- Ep 64: Filmmaker Showcase #4 – Anil Dhokai, Kai Brown, Kelly Campbell, Mike Madigan, and Barry Thornburg
- Ep 63: Filmmaker Showcase #3 with Jack Gordon, R. Jay Molina, Dina Laura & Giulia Aguiar, and Cory Mason & Derek Patterson
- Ep 62: Filmmaker Showcase #2 with Hyten Davidson, Al Julian, Aslak Danbolt, and Frank Mosley & Hugo De Sousa
- Ep 61: Filmmaker Showcase: Thom Hilton, Kevin Keck & Brandon Evans, Kamari Bright, and Rodney Stringfellow
- Ep 60: Special Guest Jeremy Berger, Documentary Filmmaker of HOOPTIES!