Brian and Mick are back again remotely with the latest episode of Pulling Focus. We can’t wait to get back into the studio together but we’re still remotely podcasting the show because we are highly responsible adults and we are in self quarantine. You should be, too! This one would have been a great conversation in person because Mick is so passionate about screenwriting.
This Week We’re Discussing
- Friday the 13th VI: Jason Lives on SHUDDER
- Cursed on SHUDDER
- Analysts fear the worst for AMC
- Film Festival Day 2020
- Schedule backups at studio lots
Stay In Touch
We love your feedback! You can get in touch with us by email at pullingfocuspodcastshow at gmail.com and at the social outlets below.
Please rate and review Pulling Focus where ever you get your podcasts.
Get Caught Up
- Ep 27: Political Movies and Why We Watch. Also Wild Tangents About Forest Whitaker and More!
- Ep 26: Happy New Year! F**K Off 2020! Quality YouTube, WW84 Happened, Directors: To Follow or Not to Follow
- Ep 25: 2020 Favorite Films, Emotional Triggers in Film and Mick and Brian Share Their Early Projects with Each Other.
- Ep 24: Pick an X-mas Universe, Will Blockchain & Crypto Help the Industry, DaVinci Resolve, and WB & HBOMax Destroy the Teacart
- Ep 23: New Movies Watched, Brian Meets a Celebrity, Mick Hates The Sound of Music and so Much More!