Mick and Brian are back again to discuss coping without theaters during quarantine. You can’t binge enough, cook enough, sleep enough to fill the void that going out to the theater fills. But we must power through and podcast, pontificate, speculate and just laugh at the world and ourselves. This episode ran long and we considered breaking it up into two but then again, why? Why break the flow? It was a good time and we hope you enjoy our chat.
This Week We’re Discussing
- Coping with quarantine: mowing, cooking, binging…
- Missing the theater experience.
- Movies that made us love movies. One of us is Star Wars, the other is Jurassic Park. Can you guess whose is whose?
- Fandango buys VUDU.
- What will theater play if they open before new content is ready?
- Film Festivals becoming more than annual events…
- COSMOS, an indie delight! Don’t miss the BTS Featurette.
- Loglines, you only get one chance to make a first impression, you better be prepared.
- Young Screenwriters free 5 week screenwriting class is still available, Brian is on week 3.
- Winchester Book Gallery & Pulling Focus offer 15% off a wide selection of books on screenwriting
- Use code PFPSHOW at checkout.
Stay In Touch
We love your feedback! You can get in touch with us by email at pullingfocuspodcastshow at gmail.com and at the social outlets below.
Please rate and review Pulling Focus where ever you get your podcasts.
Get Caught Up
- Pulling Focus Ep 20: Jack Sholder Interview & Directing Master Class!
- Pulling Focus Ep 19: RIP RBG & Animal, State of the Biz, Horror Anthologies, Halloween & Christmas Season Movies, and So Much More!
- Pulling Focus Ep 18: The Hangover Show, aka Don’t Be Dumb and a Whole Lot More
- Pulling Focus Ep 17: Cobra Kai & Karate/Kung Fu Movies, The Exorcist Remake, The Princess Bride Live Read and Much More!
- Pulling Focus: Ep 16 Mick and Brian Have A Chat-Fest