Episode 21 is a full on chat fest with Mick and Brian. We discuss horror hosts, Tim Burton developing The Addams Family live action TV show with a little fan-casting from Mick and Brian. The death of mobile streamer Quibi announced after only 6 months. Finally, Mick gets on a pretty good rant about The Peanuts leaving broadcast television after 54 years. Good Grief.
Stick around til the end to catch up with The Scene Snobs upcoming programming and the latest Skyline Indie Film Fest News.
Stay In Touch
We love your feedback! You can get in touch with us by email, pullingfocuspodcastshow at gmail.com and at any social outlet below.
Please rate and review Pulling Focus where ever you get your podcasts.
Don’t Miss Out
- Ep 64: Filmmaker Showcase #4 – Anil Dhokai, Kai Brown, Kelly Campbell, Mike Madigan, and Barry Thornburg
- Ep 63: Filmmaker Showcase #3 with Jack Gordon, R. Jay Molina, Dina Laura & Giulia Aguiar, and Cory Mason & Derek Patterson
- Ep 62: Filmmaker Showcase #2 with Hyten Davidson, Al Julian, Aslak Danbolt, and Frank Mosley & Hugo De Sousa
- Ep 61: Filmmaker Showcase: Thom Hilton, Kevin Keck & Brandon Evans, Kamari Bright, and Rodney Stringfellow
- Ep 60: Special Guest Jeremy Berger, Documentary Filmmaker of HOOPTIES!