Episode 24 opens up with Mick quizzing Brian on which Christmas Universe would he choose to live in. Somehow that led to a discussion of “is anyone really from L.A.?”.
We talk about procedural television and dream up one that could be shot in our hometown of Winchester that’s ripe with comedy and irony.
Are old style written comedies better than just running a camera and letting two actors improv for a while? We landed in the camp that written comedies have more staying power. What do you think?
Brian has gone down the cryptocurrency rabbit hole. Is there room for blockchain and crypto in the film industry? Can the current distribution model and existing gatekeepers be turned on their heads and let the rest of us have a shot? Brian thinks there’s a chance it could happen and may be a game changer.
So much more including some fan-boying over DaVinci Resolve, getting paid your worth and the whole Warner Brother/HBOMax debacle!
Stay In Touch
We love your feedback! You can get in touch with us by email, pullingfocuspodcastshow at gmail.com and at any social outlet below.
Please rate and review Pulling Focus where ever you get your podcasts.
Don’t Miss Out
- Ep 27: Political Movies and Why We Watch. Also Wild Tangents About Forest Whitaker and More!
- Ep 26: Happy New Year! F**K Off 2020! Quality YouTube, WW84 Happened, Directors: To Follow or Not to Follow
- Ep 25: 2020 Favorite Films, Emotional Triggers in Film and Mick and Brian Share Their Early Projects with Each Other.
- Ep 24: Pick an X-mas Universe, Will Blockchain & Crypto Help the Industry, DaVinci Resolve, and WB & HBOMax Destroy the Teacart
- Ep 23: New Movies Watched, Brian Meets a Celebrity, Mick Hates The Sound of Music and so Much More!