Episode 25 Begins with a loose list of our favorite films from 2020 including COSMOS, FATMAN, a bunch of Skyline titles and more from the streaming platforms. Because, well, the studios didn’t have a lot for us this year, did they?
We stray from films to triggers in films that hit us right in the heartstrings. Some are just too sweet. Some are too sad. One is just a non-starter for Mick. Can you guess what it is?
Finally Mick and Brian shared with each other some of their early projects. Two bad movies. Two great experiences!
Stay In Touch
We love your feedback! You can get in touch with us by email, pullingfocuspodcastshow at gmail.com and at any social outlet below.
Please rate and review Pulling Focus where ever you get your podcasts.
Don’t Miss Out
- Ep 27: Political Movies and Why We Watch. Also Wild Tangents About Forest Whitaker and More!
- Ep 26: Happy New Year! F**K Off 2020! Quality YouTube, WW84 Happened, Directors: To Follow or Not to Follow
- Ep 25: 2020 Favorite Films, Emotional Triggers in Film and Mick and Brian Share Their Early Projects with Each Other.
- Ep 24: Pick an X-mas Universe, Will Blockchain & Crypto Help the Industry, DaVinci Resolve, and WB & HBOMax Destroy the Teacart
- Ep 23: New Movies Watched, Brian Meets a Celebrity, Mick Hates The Sound of Music and so Much More!