Episode 25 Begins with a loose list of our favorite films from 2020 including COSMOS, FATMAN, a bunch of Skyline titles and more from the streaming platforms. Because, well, the studios didn’t have a lot for us this year, did they?
We stray from films to triggers in films that hit us right in the heartstrings. Some are just too sweet. Some are too sad. One is just a non-starter for Mick. Can you guess what it is?
Finally Mick and Brian shared with each other some of their early projects. Two bad movies. Two great experiences!
Stay In Touch
We love your feedback! You can get in touch with us by email, pullingfocuspodcastshow at gmail.com and at any social outlet below.
Please rate and review Pulling Focus where ever you get your podcasts.
Don’t Miss Out
- Ep 42: Tony Scott, Candyman, MARVEL and Movies are Time Capsules
- EP 41: Movie First Dates, Celebrity Hall Passes and Movie Crushes
- Ep 40: Writer’s Rooms and Whole Lots of Other Stuff
- Ep 39: The Shining, One of Us has Questions the Other has no Answers and a Lovely Music Tangent!
- Ep 38: Mick Recovers and Jersey Accents are the Best and Another Challenge